Hi.
Caroling at Conrad yesterday was a great disappointment.. But I've thought and spoken about it enough. Not gonna mention about it anymore. Let it be just a piece of memory. I've one last Conrad gig to go tomorrow. Please please please let it be a good one!
I always make my life sound so miserable here. I guess it's cause I find it the best place to express my melancholy, anger and frustration.. cause not many people know that I've revived my blog haha so it's quite private. But okay let me blog about some happy thingthings for a change!
Went for 09A03 Christmas party at Nick's place yesterday, and though I only stayed there for about an hour, I'm glad I went. Really miss the classmates; it was so good to meet up with them again. Never ever thought I would say this, but I kinda miss JC. The academic part was crazy, no doubt, but the friendships formed made up for it all. Glad to have met this bunch of friends :)
Anyway the food was great and the venue was equally amazing. Nick's crib is like a picture of a cottage you would find in an Enid Blyton book. Very Christmassy, very cozy. Love it.
Anddd today, I went to shop for gifts for my two little monsters. Headed to Sis's place afterwards for the annual Christmas gathering with the family. Great food and great company once again :) Love my family so much. Think the boy enjoyed himself there too. Was nice seeing everyone - even my dad, who is usually a man of little words - converse with him. It's like he's a part of the family already. I hope he felt the warmth as much as I did :)
Not forgetting to mention that I tasted chocolate wine for the first time and it's goooooooood I love it!!!! It's kinda like Bailey's but I think I like it more. A little treat to my taste buds. Wine > hard liqour anytime. More classy, and tastes wayyy better, imo.
Yep so I just got home not long ago and the boy is snoozing beside me.
This Christmas isn't so bad afterall. Just wish I wasn't that broke.. I love giving presents cos I like people to feel loved. But why my pocket got so many holes? Irritatingness. Can't wait to at least scotchtape those holes.
Okay done with my happy post but if you were hoping for pictures, I'm just gonna tsk at you and tell you not to be so greedy. Whoever you might be. But hi and thanks for reading, and then bye.
Merry Christmas Eve! :)